Megamind hits theaters

Steve and I had the opportunity work on this film along with all the incredibly talented people that brought it to life. The animation looks amazing, and therefore it is no coincidence the team was lead by the super talented Jason Schleifer. (who may or may not be our next podcast guest. wink, wink. You didn’t hear it from me though…)

I want to encourage you to go see Megamind. A LOT of people worked really hard to make the film the best it could be. It’s fun, it’s funny, it’s action-packed, and best of all – it’s wildly entertaining. Enjoy.

|Jacob

I agree with Jacob, it was a lot of fun working on this film and I think that it shows. I’d also like to say congratulation and thank you to the Animators up at PDI Dreamworks. It was a blast working with all of you and its a shame we don’t get to do it more often. You are an extremely talented group of animators and I’m so glad that we are all apart of the same studio, even though we are separated by hundreds of miles.

Also if you get a chance to see the film, hit us up in the comments section and let us know what you think! Thanks

|Stephen